48V 60V 72V DC Controller 800A
Model No.: DC48DP800BL-R01ZC
Certification: ISO: 9001
Input Voltage: DC 48V
Output Voltage: DC 0-48V
Control Signal: Potentiometer, 0-5V, PWM
Output Max Current: 800A
Matched Motor: Pmdc Motor, Series Excited Motor
Packaging: Standard export carton
Productivity: 500pcs/ month
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 3000pcs/month
HS Code: 90328990
1. PWM pulse width modulation
2. Speed regulation ratio: 1:60
3. Speed regulation mode: Potentiometer (10KΩ/2W), analog signal 0-5V, PWM
4. Input impedance: ≥10KΩ
5. Working voltage range: ±25% of nominal voltage
6. Soft start time: 1-5 S
7. Ambient temperature: -10℃~+60℃
8. Ambient humidity: relative humidity ≤80RH.(non condensing)
9. Current restriction protection
10. Remote start-stop can be realized
11. Applied for permanent magnet, separate excitation and series-excited motor
12. Thermal protection for controller cutting off output in case of overheating for controller to effectively protect controller and traveling crane safety.
13. Able to directly judge source of fault through luminous diode under working condition.
14. Stepless speed regulating and anti-phase braking control
15. Built-in precharging resistor and polarity protection diode provide convenience for installation and use
16. Under voltage and over voltage protection effectively protects storage battery and all components of controller assembly
17. 90 seconds no acceleration signal input can automatically cut off the power of contactor magnet coil to save the energy of storage battery.
HIGH CURRENT PWM DC CONTROLLER SPECIFICATION
DC 48V (if you need 60V 72V, kindly advise)
DC 0-48V (you can adjust the output voltage)
Potentiometer, 0-5V, PWM
Abnormalitise like over current, overheating, over voltage, less voltage and short circuit will start the protection function.
PMDC motor, brushed dc motor, separated excitation motor, series excitation motor
General connect drawing
If you need more information, please download the brushed dc controller user manual, hope that will help you.